Tuesday, January 31, 2012

In My Mailbox! #3

This meme was created by the Story Siren

                   I bought: 

Nightwolves Coalition by Clarrissa Lee Moon

Nightwolves Coalition (The Nightwolves, #1)

                      and

Shadow Bound by Erin Kellison

Shadow Bound (Shadow, #1)


                  I won:

Changeling Dawn by Dani Harper and a tote bag  from The Qwillery

Changeling Dawn (Changeling, #3)

                    and

 Alpha Instinct (ARC) by Katie Reus from Synchronized Reading

Alpha Instinct (Moon Shifter, #1)


                  E books

Angelfall by Susan Ee from The Happy Booker

Angelfall

                     and

Beautiful Demons by Sarra Cannon
Beautiful Demons (Peachville High Demons, #1)

                    and

Inner Demons by Sarra Cannon
Inner Demons (Peachville High Demons, #2)

                     and

Gabriel's Inferno from A tale of many reviews
Gabriel's Inferno


They all have such pretty covers!

If you have time, check out the cool blogs where I won my goodies!

That's what was in my mailbox.  What was in yours?


I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment