Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday's Wonderings!

Let me say that I am very thankful to authors. I truly wouldn't know what to do without books.

While most of  them are very good to their fans, and it is obvious that we are valued by them.

I was just wondering, do all authors take their readers into consideration?

I have been waiting for Stephanie Meyer to write Midnight Sun for a very long time!

I know that I am not the only one. She had promised to get back to it.

I'm just wondering What happened? Where is it? When will it be finished?

Does it matter to her, that her faithful fans are left wanting?

Does it matter to her that we are still waiting years later?

I have also been waiting for Here comes the Vampire by Kimberly Raye for a very long time!

I understand that originally, it was put on hold due to losing a family member.

I was and am sorry for her loss. I went through losing my father in October so I understand.

However, as a fan of the Dead End Dating series, I can say "Haven't we waited long enough?"

Not too long ago, she had said that it would be coming out soon.

I'm just wondering What happened? Where is it? When will it be finished?

I have been waiting for many books. I am faithful to the authors and series that I like.

I suggest the books to people, I wait patiently, and buy the books when they come out.

I'm just wondering, is it to much to ask for the authors to keep their word?

I know, sometimes things happen that cause delays.


Is it too much to ask, that they let us know why it is delayed, or at least when to expect it?

If the author decides not to write the book, why not let us know?

The silence is deafening.

I'm just wondering, does it matter that they have faithful fans who are waiting?

Shouldn't the authors care that their fans are willing to wait, without even knowing why they are waiting. 

The fans are still faithfully waiting.

I'm just wondering, does it matter? Do they care?

The silence is deafening 

I'm wondering, am I the only one to ponder this?

I'd love to know your opinions, thoughts, or feelings.




I have decided to email these authors to request an updated status on their books.
 
I'm just wondering, will they reply?

No comments:

Post a Comment