Monday, February 6, 2012

In My Mailbox! #4

This meme was created by Story Siren.

This week I bought:

North of Need (Hearts of the Anemoi, #1)


                           and


Wolverton Blood

                   
                           and


The Mystic Wolves


                       I Won:

Once in a Blue Moon





                            and

Catching Jordan

I won this from Addicted 2 Novels 


                          and

Wolfborn


                         and


Crossed (Matched, #2)


I won this from Once Upon a Twilight 


                         and  

The Guy Next Door (Includes: Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor #0.5; Donovan Brothers Brewery #0.5)

                         and

Claimed for Destiny: Jared's Counterfeit Fiancee/The Chase Is On

                        and

a huge assortment of swag all from Vampires, Werewolves and Fairies, Oh My!


If you have time, check out the awesome blogs that I won my goodies from. 


Thats what I found in my Mailbox this week.


What was in yours? 





I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment