Monday, April 30, 2012

WOTO Challange





I am behind! :(  I was supposed to read Stolen book 2 in the Women of the Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong and post my review before today! This is a reread for me and I love the book so I could whip a review up but I don't want to cheat so I am in the middle of reading it. Hopefully I finish and have time to write the review today!

Stolen (Women of the Otherworld, #2)

Just in case any of you have missed this book, here's the synopsis from Goodreads:

 It was in Bitten, Kelley Armstrong's debut novel, that thirty-year-old Elena Michaels came to terms with her feral appetites and claimed the proud identity of a beautiful, successful woman and the only living female werewolf.



In Stolen, on a mission for her own elite pack, she is lured into the net of ruthless Internet billionaire Tyrone Winsloe, who has funded a bogus scientific investigation of the "other races" and their supernatural powers. Kidnapped and studied in his underground lab deep in the Maine woods, these paranormals - witches, vampires, shamans, werewolves - are then released and hunted to the death in a real-world video game. But when Winsloe captures Elena, he finally meets his match.


This book is really good and if you haven't read it, you should give it a try! Bitten is the first book and it is helpful to read it first.
 

I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment